We desire for the gospel of Jesus Christ to be proclaimed. We believe we need to support local, regional, national, and international ministries. Supporting missions is part of accomplishing our goal to fulfilling the great commission through our church body.
Are you looking to make a difference in the world? Beyond the local church? And maybe around the globe? Join us in our mission!!!
LEFBC sets high standards for its missions. Our policy is to give 10% of it’s income to missions work. Our Mission’s Committee is dedicated to disburse the funds properly. Many missionaries have been receiving funds from us for several years. We believe we need to support local, regional, national, and international ministries.Active Missions Work:
• We support a PAX North Church, reaching the North end of Halifax Church in a low income area
• We support our Atlantic Regional Director, helping churches be on mission for Christ
• We support our Fellowship’s national leader
• We support a missionary couple in Pakistan connected to a women’s and children’s hospital
• We support the AWANA Atlantic Regional Director Missionary for Atlantic Canada
• We support Casa Hogar Alegra, an orphanage in Mexico
• We support a missionary family in England
• We support the work of New Brunswick Bible Institute training students to do ministry
• We support the Atlantic Chapter of Christian Surfers Canada
• We support the annual SAMARITAN’S PURSE CHRISTMAS SHOEBOX drive
LEFBC is committed to partnering with mission works where the gospel is being proclaimed. However, we recognize the huge humanitarian need in the world, and regularly give to the Fellowship Agency for International Relief when disaster strikes around the world.